SuHun Han (ssut)
+1 470) 296-1310, +82 10) 3135-1310
I think it's waste of time to make vast index page. ;p
Here's a little bit more about me:
b. 1995, Goyang, KR
Korean native speaker, English as a second language (intermediate, improving in progress!)
Email: ssut at ssut.me
YouTube: han ssut
All my stuffs developed so far. (see w/ LinkedIn)
... and other stuffs, check on GitHub.
- ubit.info: A website for collecting and analyzing Jubeat play data.
- Py-GoogleTrans: Free unofficial google translate api for python.
- npmws: Nginx, PHP, and MariaDB installer for debian-based linux.
- basehangul: Human-readable binary encoding, BaseHangul for Python.
- tc-OpenGraph: Facebook OpenGraph and Twitter summary grds plugin for TextCube.
- tc-EXIF: A TextCube plugin for showing EXIF meta tag in article images.
- choco: Open Source lightweight KakaoTalk bot for Python.
- Py-HanSpell: Korean spell checker library for Python. (I've just used NAVER Spell Checker for this.)
- flickr-dump: Free flickr photo downloader
- Py-Nyaa: A Python client library for nyaa.se!
Areas of expertise and Interests (- Details)
- Python (both 2.7 and 3.4) - Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Sphinx..
- Ruby (as a second language) - Padrino, Rails..
- PHP (I can, but I won't do) - Laravel, CodeIgniter..
- Writing test codes, and TDD
- CI (Continuous Integration) - Travis
- Debian-based Linux - Ubuntu
- Server Optimization
- Git, and most VCS
- Java (I really hate)
- MySQL - Replication
- Redis - Cluster
- AWS (Amazon Web Services; EC2, ElasticCache, and S3), Heroku - I just have some experience with this.
Open Source: Every piece of stuff I make has been Open Source (under the MIT license) for quite some time now, because I like Open Source. I hope and believe that many projects to be released as Open Source, and I wouldn't hesitate to Open Source if I thought it could be useful to someone in many ways.
Don't hesitate to make what you do open source, It's the way you grow up.
OS X: OS X is essential for my productivity.
Music Game: Jubeat, I like so far since I started this game. This paved the way to make ubit.info as well.
Photograph: I like photography anything that some sees as there moment, they show a lot of feelings in photos. The results I get are exhilarating and it makes me happy and want to continue shooting.
Ye, as you can probably guess, well I am a big fan of Sony mirrorless cameras.
- Sony A7M2
- Sony A5100
- Zeiss FE 16-35mm F4
- Zeiss FE 55mm F1.8
- Carl Zeiss Flektogon DDR MC 35mm F2.4
- Sony 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ
- Nissin i40
Holidays: I think there is no people who hate the holiday. :p
Travel: I think that travel is an extraordinarily wonderful experience, and that makes me richer, the knowledge of cultures and places, peoples, and the world. All of the photos on my Flickr are places I've been, this means that at the exact same time it gives me a chance to take a photo. (On the other hand, it makes me poorer.)
Here are the places I've been to so far (w/o Korea):
Japan: Tokyo, Kanagawa, Osaka
USA: Seattle, California
France: Paris, Versailles
Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
Italy: Venice, Rome
Study some thing new about tech: It's too hard to learn just about anything new, but I feel I've achieved when I've done that.
Java: I hate Java far worse than Adobe Flash. Java as a language, it's very terrible, and repetitive.
PHP: It takes a long time to describe anything about PHP. Please read this.
Repetitive work: With repetitive work, productivity goes down and concentration will be dull. Also, this is the reason I hate Java.
This page is hosted on my home server!
Running on Ubuntu 14.04 since 2009 — Uptime and downtime with 99.8% SLA. (approximately only 17.5 hours downtime per year even though this server is located on my house.)
Intel Core i7-2600. 32GB DDR3 RAM. 256GB SSD. 4TB HDD Storage. (w/ Backup Storage)
Korea Telecom 500Mbps Shared Link.